Saturday, February 25, 2006

Jesus is My Homeboy


Alright, this has already been posted as an entry at http://purgatorio1.com. My apologies to Marc of purgatorio. But, I had to post this for those who don't know about purgatorio.com. If you grew up, or are familiar with, Christian pop culture, you will find Marc's blog to be quite the entertaining site. Here's something I found on purgatorio that is sure to have a lot of pull with our teens (tongue firmly in cheek): http://teenagejesus.com/jesus.htm. Is he with a harlot or a mime? What up, J.C.!

From teenagejesus.com: Who was teenage Jesus?
The bible says nothing about Jesus from the time he was 13 until he was 28. Its pretty clear, though, that Jesus experienced the same challenges that any child would face while growing up.

2 comments:

Mexican Beauty said...

I think this poster is really disturbing and I'm pretty sure it's mime. Maybe Jesus was into Krumping and Krunking.

sweetpea said...

truly disturbing. just plain freaky.....clearly, Jesus was into klowning.