Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sean Michel: The Next American Idol


About a week ago, I saw an advertisement on TV for the upcoming episode of American Idol. As the images were flashing by, I thought I caught a glimpse of a guy I knew from college named Sean Michel auditioning there in front of Simon, Paula, and Randy. And wouldn't you know, sho' nuff, it is he. I'm a big fan of his beard and he sang Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down." What more could you ask for? GO SEAN! You're going to Hollywood dawg!


Watch the audition here.


Here's another link.

2 comments:

Goatee Guy said...

Hey what's up man? I totally thought that Sean was a plant by the producers. My theory was that the talent has been so sparse this year that the producers of the show were disguising talented people and then they were going to "transform" them during the later phases of the competition. But if you are vouching for him, then he must be for real. Peace out, dawg.

Michael said...

Ha! That's quite a theory. I understand how you could think that, hungarian husband. Nope, Sean's fo reels. I was surprised to see him on TV but not shocked by his appearance. HE sould make for quite the makeover job!